Hello and Happy Tuesday! I hope you are enjoying your week. We've had some unusually warm weather here in Middle Tennessee but unfortunately I believe that has come to an end! It's going to be back into the low 30's overnight. I was so enjoying not having to wear a coat! I'm beginning to think that I was meant to live in Florida because as I'm getting older I am not liking cold weather at all!
Well of course since it is Tuesday, I'm back over at Stamp, Ink, Paper designing for a new sketch challenge! I really LOVE this sketch! It's one of my favorite sketches that I've used the past few months!
Since it is right at the end of January, I thought I better get started on Valentines Cards. This one is one of my favorites and will be my card to my better half because we are all about coffee! Our first date, 10 years ago, was at Starbucks! Here's my card with an adorable Unity Stamp Co. stamp set called Love to Go!
I really had fun making this card. I may have gotten a little sequin happy but bling always seeems to be a good idea to me! lol
Not only do I love the outside with this awesome sketch but I love the inside too since I decided to use the same circle and same type of banner!
Isn't it just adorable?? Below is a list of all of the products I used! Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful week! Blessings, Tina
- Unity Stamp Co. "Love to Go" Stamp Set" (outside of card)
- Unity Stamp Co. "no remedy for Love" (inside on the white circle)
- Stampin' Up! "Good Greetings (retired)" (inside on the red banner)
- Stampin' Up! Real Red Cardstock
- Stampin' Up! Basic Black Cardstock
- Stampin' Up! Happy Hearts Embossing Folder (outside black panel)
- Stampn' Up! Stacked with Love DSP stack (retired)
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Versamark Embossing Ink
- Wow Black Embossing Powder
- Stampin' Up! Mini Sweetheart Punch (retired)
- Pretty Pink Posh Onyx and Charcoal sequins
- Stampin' Up! Stitched Circle Thinlit Dies
- Lil' Inker Stitched Rectangle Dies