Hello! Hope your week is off to an awesome start! We all survived Monday so at least we have that going for us! I spent last weekend helping my son and his little family paint their new house. I was so sore after a day of taping and painting that I could barely walk. I'm really feeling my age lately! I spent most of Sunday recovering from Friday and Saturday!
Well of course since it is Tuesday, it's time for another Stamp, Ink, Paper challenge! This week we have an Anything But a Card Challenge!
Luckily for me, I received my Lawn Fawn Preorder from the fabulous Stamp, Ink, Paper Store just in time for my projects!
These adorable little treat bags are so easy to make from A2 Envelopes. I used some generic Kraft A2 envelopes to make mine! Here are the super easy steps to make them!
1) Apply adhesive to close the flap
2) Cut a small slit across the top of the sealed envelope to make an opening.
3) Score the other three sides at 3/4"
4) Use your bone folder to reinforce your score lines
5) Put your hand in the opening and push out the bottom and fold in the sides. That will leave a little triangle shaped flap on each side.
6) Apply some strong adhesive to the little flaps on each of the sides to seal them down to the bottom
7) Cut 2 pieces of Patterned Paper 4 x 3" and adhere 1 to each side.
8) Use a small oval punch to punch through both sides at the same time. If you would rather use an oval die to cut your holes then you should cut before folding the envelope into a bag.
9) Last but not least decorate!!! I had a blast decorating these!
The products I used were:
Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid 6x6" Paper Stack
Lawn Fawn Happy Hatchling Dies
Lawn Fawn Grassy Border Die
A2 Kraft Envelopes
Cardstock scraps for Die Cutting
Yellow and Green Seam Binding
Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, Tina