Hello Friends! I hope you are having a fabulous week! It's hard to believe it's already the 2nd Thursday of the Month! This month's One Stamp At A Time's Blog Hop is packed with Inspiration for our Let It Snow theme! If you've already been hopping, you should have landed here from the fabulous blog of Renee Ondrajka and I'd like to thank you for continuing on! If you have jumped on board with me you'll want to make sure that you visit all of the blogs by clicking the next button at the bottom of the post!
So without further ado, here is my card and project for this month's hop...
I just adore the little Eskimo from the Cookie-Cutter Christmas stamp set so I combined it with the Snow Place Stamp Set to come up with this cute set!
I used the Softly Falling Embossing Folder for my Snow Background on Soft Sky Cardstock. The Circle was cut with the Layering Circle Framelits. After cutting the circle, I used my paper trimmer to slice the bottom off of it. The Layering Oval Framelits were used to cut the door. After the Igloo shape was formed, it was embossed with the Brick Wall Embossing Folder and then sponged with some Soft Sky Ink. The Eskimo was stamped on Whisper White Cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored in using Blender Pens with Sahara Sand, Soft Sky and Soft Suede ink for the clothing and Peekaboo Peach (lightly) on the face with Blushing Bride on the cheeks. The sentiment and Candy Cane are from the Snow Place stamp set.
The inside sentiment and snowflakes are also from the Snow Place Stamp Set.
I used the Curvy Keepsake Box to make my Igloo treat box. The Eskimo was colored with blender pens just as it was on the card but I backed it with another punch for added stability. For the flag attached to the candy cane, I used the Hardwood stamp in Sahara Sand on Whisper White cardstock and then stamped the sentiment from Snow Place with Soft Suede Ink. I hand cut the banner end and then attached to the back of the candy cane with Tombow multipurpose glue. I then glued the candy cane to the back of the Eskimo's hand and then attached it all with 2 layers of Dimensionals to the Curvy Keepsake box.
Thanks so much for stopping by! To check out the awesome blog of my good friend, Megan Thompson, please click the Next button below!
Below is the entire Blog Hop list in case you've lost your way!
- Anna Smith
- Melissa Davies
- Wynne Grob
- Kim Smith
- Kelly Acheson
- Kayla McGinnis
- Marisa Gunn
- Maria Willis
- Renee Ondrajka
- Tina Rackley Riddle - You are HERE!
- Megan Thompson
- Sara Levin
- Jeanna Bohanon
- Rick Adkins
- Lori Mueller
- Andrea Tracy-Tucker
- Pam Staples
- Justin Krieger
- Cookie Cutter Christmas Photopolymer Bundle 
- Cookie Cutter Christmas Photopolymer Stamp Set 
- Cookie Cutter Builder Punch 
- Snow Place Photopolymer Stamp Set 
- Snow Friends Framelits Dies 
- Hardwood Clear-Mount Stamp Set 
- Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlits Dies 
- Softly Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder 
- Brick Wall Textured Impressions Embossing Folder 
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad 
- Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Soft Sky Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Sahara Sand Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Peekaboo Peach Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Blushing Bride Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Blender Pens 
- Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Soft Sky 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- Real Red 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- Soft Suede 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- Liquid Multipurpose Glue 
- Stampin 'Dimensions 
- Big Shot